• 3,000 firms
  • Independent
  • Trusted
Save up to 70% on staff

News » [24]7.ai to set up microsites in India

[24]7.ai to set up microsites in India

Customer engagement solutions and service provider [24]7.ai is planning to set up microsites in the Indian cities of Warangal, Guntur, and Mangaluru to attract and retain local talents.

The US-based firm’s expansion is also based on its intention to implement a hybrid work model in its operations.

The proposed microsites will be connected to the company’s Hyderabad and Bengaluru facilities where 15% of employees are now working on-site. This number is expected to reach 30% — with the remaining 70% working remotely — over the next two to three years.

[24]7.ai India and America Chief Delivery Officer Animesh Jain said that establishing these micro-sites will help them hire fresh and lateral talents beyond Hyderabad.

Jain added that they will also increase their headcount in India next fiscal year by adding 2,000 employees, with 700-800 from the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. 

Currently, [24]7.ai employs about 7,500 people across its Bengaluru and Hyderabad centers.

Read more here.

Start your
journey today

  • Independent
  • Free
  • Transparent

About OA

Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)

The #1 outsourcing authority

Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.

The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.

About Derek Gallimore

Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.

“Excellent service for outsourcing advice and expertise for my business.”

Learn more
Banner Image
Get 3 Free Quotes Verified Outsourcing Suppliers
3,000 firms.Just 2 minutes to complete.
Learn more

Connect with over 3,000 outsourcing services providers.

Banner Image

Transform your business with skilled offshore talent.

  • 3,000 firms
  • Simple
  • Transparent
Banner Image