The City of Manila saw the opening of at least 10 major business process outsourcing (BPO) firms recently and expects more to open by January. Bureau of Permits director Fortune Mayuga did not name the 10 big BPO firms that have recently opened in Manila but said the city has enjoyed a steady influx of big BPO firms in the past three years. BPO firms are mainly concentrated in the cities of Makati, Taguig, and Pasig, she added. Aside from the new businesses, Mayuga expects more BPO firms to renew their permits and licenses.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information