Global business process management giant Accenture has acquired Allen International, a consultancy firm based in London, as part of efforts to expand its capabilities to help banks with digital networks. The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed, but Sushil Saluja, Accenture Senior Managing Director, said in a statement that the acquisition will give Accenture the tools to help banks reduce their distribution costs by an average of 30%, while still maintaining customer engagement. Allen has worked with more than 350 banks around the world. The acquisition was Accenture’s twentieth in the last 12 months.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information