The Chamber of Digital Commerce, the block chain trade association, has accepted three new public companies to its membership to help educate, promote and accelerate the adoption of block chain-enabled technologies. Accenture, CME Group and TMX Group are among new Chamber members that have joined the roster of block chain participants over the past year. This list also includes a wide range of small and large participants committed to innovating with or investing in block chain-based technologies, the Chamber said. David Treat, managing director of Accenture’s financial services industry block chain practice, said the prospects for block chain use in large-scale enterprise IT systems are becoming more and more vivid and Accenture is committed to supporting these efforts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information