Accenture has partnered with the Philippine Business for Social Progress (PBSP) in a program that provides digital skills training to persons with disabilities (PWDs). The program aims to prepare PWDs with the right skills to make them more employable. It provides digital skills training that enables PWDs to become virtual assistants or online service providers in the outsourcing industry. The program aims to train 120 PWDs as well as single mothers and housewives. At least 54 PWDs have already been trained under the program. The program is part of Accenture’s Skills to Succeed (S2S), a global initiative to advance employment and entrepreneurship opportunities worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information