Analysts expect Accenture to announce sales of about US$9.97 billion for the current fiscal quarter, higher than the US$9.15 billion that the company reported during the same quarter last year. Eight analysts estimate that the company’s sales will be between US$10.04 billion and US$9.91 billion. Accenture is expected to issue its next quarterly earnings report on September 27. Accenture last released its quarterly earnings data on June 28th, reporting revenue of US$10.32 billion, compared to the consensus estimate of $10.04 billion. On average, analysts expect that Accenture will report sales of US$39.40 billion for the current fiscal year, with estimates ranging from US$39.34 billion to US$39.46 billion. Accenture, one of the largest outsourcing firms in the Philippines, provides consulting, technology, and outsourcing services worldwide.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information