Outsourcing giant Accenture announced plans to acquire boutique analytics consultancy OPS Rules although it did not disclose terms of the deal. In a statement, the Dublin-based business process outsourcing (BPO) giant, which is one of the top BPO companies in the Philippines, said acquiring OPS Rules will improve its ability to apply machine learning to optimize supply chain, procurement risk and dynamic pricing operations. OPS Rules uses data science to solve complex business problems in the retail, high-tech, life sciences and industrial verticals. OPS Rules employs between 11 and 50 people based in Massachusetts, USA.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information