Global outsourcing firm Accenture has announced plans to team up with SAP to develop solutions based on a digital customer engagement platform. The plan is to develop a multi-channel platform for utilities firms to engage customers. The platform will enable utilities to offer customers non-commodity products and services, such as solar panels, batteries and connected home products. Accenture’s role includes accelerating the design, development and integration of the next releases of S/4HANA Utilities, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer, SAP Hybris Marketing, SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Hybris Billing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information