Real estate developer Arthaland and commercial property services organization Colliers International Philippines have signed an agreement for Colliers to provide exclusive landlord representation services for the Cebu Exchange. Scheduled to be completed in 2021, the Cebu Exchange aims to address the office needs of Cebu’s business process outsourcing, IT, and tech companies. Jaime C. Gonzalez, Arthaland’s vice chairman and president, said its partnership with Colliers will help achieve its aggressive target to create higher standards in the development and maintenance of sustainable and green buildings. Andrew Gomez, Colliers International Philippines director for landlord representation, said outsourcing and offshore gaming firms are metro Cebu’s main office space drivers, and that Cebu’s skilled manpower and adequate IT infrastructure make the city one of the most competitive outsourcing destinations in the world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information