The strong local business process outsourcing (BPO) sector will be key for the Philippines to achieve inclusive growth, according to Palafox Associates managing partner and founder Felino Palafox Jr. Palafox Associates is a leading international urban planning consultancy. The Philippines is currently one of the strongest economies in the region and is considered one of the best countries to invest in, given the current administration’s commitment to massive infrastructure investment. The formula for inclusive growth must have visionary leadership, good planning, good designing and good governance said Palafox. The country can achieve this given the country’s strong BPO sector, rich mineral resources and marine biodiversity, with a “smart-growth” approach by the government. He also stressed that the smart-growth approach should not only be targeted at Luzon, but also used in the Visayas and Mindanao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information