Cebu-based Performance 360 Global Services is targeting to launch and offer its business for franchise by Q4 of 2017, allowing more local players to get into the outsourcing business. Michael Cubos, the company’s founder, said he has already piloted a franchising system that will soon be offered to local investors. Performance 360 Global Services operates a 130-seater call center in Cordova town, Cebu. Under the franchise, Cubos said the company will provide business development support, which includes looking for clients and designing the services to be offered. They will also train agents and provide all the IT systems that will be used during the operations. At least three investors have already expressed interest in franchising – one in Misamis Oriental, one in Maasin, Southern Leyte, and another one in Cotabato. Cubos originally started Performance 360 Global Services with a P10,000 investment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information