Colliers International said vacancy rate for office spaces in Cebu is currently at 10% but this is expected to go down this year with the coming in of more knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firms. Colliers research manager Joey Roi Bondoc said Cebu’s vacancy rate is equivalent to 12,000 square meters out of the inventory of 120,000 square meters expected this year. Bondoc, however, said more KPO companies from Metro Manila are looking to expand in Cebu, especially offshore gaming operators. Offshore gaming facility’s minimum take-up is generally 10,000 square meters.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information