Global business process outsourcing (BPO), IT, and consulting services firm Cognizant has expanded its presence in Malaysia with the opening of a new delivery centre in Kuala Lumpur. The new center will enhance the BPO firm’s existing operations in the country and can accommodate more than 100 professionals. In the Philippines, Cognizant’s global delivery centers in Manila and Cebu employ more than 4,500 professionals. It is also one of the fastest growing IT-BPO companies in the country, with five locations around the Philippines. According to Cognizant, its new center in Malaysia will enable global, regional and local clients to leverage the technical and business capabilities available in the region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information