CSS Corp, an IT services company, has opened its new global delivery center in Bonifacio Global City. The new delivery center will support its growing infrastructure and tech support business in the Philippines. It plans to hire over 400 employees in the next six to eight months to fill technical support, helpdesk, customer support and account management posts. It launched its first center in Manila in 2009. Manis Tandon, CSS Corp CEO, said they are strategically expanding their facilities in the Philippines to meet the growing needs of their customers, and to take advantage of the skilled, diversified and talented workforce available in the country. The 24,218-square feet facility features state-of-the-art workspaces, two training centers, technical labs, collaboration rooms and recreational areas, including a 24-hour cafeteria, karaoke and billiards rooms. Tandon said the Philippines continues to develop as an outstanding hotspot for global players.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information