Datamatics Global Services Ltd. (DGSL), a global information technology and business process management firm, has been named as the Best Cognitive Technology Provider of the Year at the IT Innovation and Excellence Awards, held in Mumbai, India. The award was conferred by Computer Society of India, Mumbai, in recognition of Datamatics’ Robotic Process Automation (RPA) product, TruBot, which helped banks around the world to automate several critical processes across retail assets, retail liabilities, global trade services, corporate banking and direct banking. Mitul Mehta, Datamatics marketing and communications head, said the company is delighted that the Computer Society has recognized the firm’s efforts. The TruBot is a versatile, multi-skilled bot that automates a range of repetitive and rule-based processes without manual intervention. It currently has 95 global customers and has automated over 800 processes across several industries, including banking, insurance, manufacturing and healthcare.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information