India’s global IT and business process management (BPM) firm Datamatics Global Services said its net profit for the three months ended June 30 was up 34 per cent to Rp216 million (US$3.1 million). Datamatics earlier acquired RJ Globus Solutions Inc, a customer support services provider headquartered in the Philippines. The company said the acquisition further enables Datamatics to meet the growing demand of its customers, and increase its market presence. During the quarter, the US continued to contribute significantly to the company’s revenue, taking up 6% of the total, while contributions from Europe, India and Rest of World stood at 18%, 14%, and 6%, respectively. The company added 12 new customers during the reported period. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence across six countries with major delivery centers in the USA, India and the Philippines, with an employee base of 10,000.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information