To address the global demand for electronics professionals, especially engineers, and to meet the expected need of the country’s knowledge process outsourcing or KPO industry, the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) is embarking on programs that will further hone the skills of these professionals. DICT Assistant Secretary Allan Cabanlong said the agency has been supporting initiatives related to ICT development either through the Institute of Electronics Engineers of the Philippines or other organizations. It also forms part of the agency’s measures aimed at helping the future of Philippine ICT.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information