BPO company 24/7 Customer Philippines, Inc. (24/7.ai) is making digital proficiency a key skill in its workforce to keep its manpower relevant and competitive. Accordingly, the company’s focus for 2019 is to employ talent with high digital ability, said 24/7.ai president and country manager Jose Rienzi Ramirez in an interview with BusinessWorld. “Our focus this year has been to hire talent that has high digital proficiency. Customer experience today is now influenced by an individual’s digital traits. Customers are mobile and digital first, so the experience they are expecting is no different from how they interact with their apps and their devices,” said Ramirez. The company also spends nearly eight weeks on personalized training to ensure that its employees are properly prepared to serve customers in a digital world.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information