Business process management and services firm Genpact is expanding its finance and accounting (F&A) relationship with Hyatt to transform Hyatt’s financial operations in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. The New York-listed firm, which operates in 25 countries including the Philippines, said it has signed a multi-year engagement with Hyatt to globalize the hotel operator’s F&A organization. The contract expansion builds on a relationship that began in 2008 when the two companies worked together to drive F&A transformation at Hyatt’s North American properties. Patrick Grismer, Chief Financial Officer, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, said the company’s expanded work with Genpact underscores the benefits Hyatt realized in its North America hotel F&A operations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information