A report released by Global Market Insights predicts the global outsourced customer care services market will reach more than US$100 billion by 2024. The growth will be driven by the rising demand for non-voice interaction channels, such as chat, web, video and social media, according to the report. However, the report noted that the market is anticipated to witness a decline in the use of voice as the preferred communication channel, and is displaying a steady transition toward digital and self-service channels. Companies operating in the outsourced customer care services market include Stream Global Services, Teleperformance SA, Sykes Enterprises, West Corporation, and Convergys Corporation, among others. The report added that the Asia Pacific outsourced customer care services market is likely to witness a rapid growth owing to the emergence of the Philippines and India as preferred outsourcing destinations due to the availability of English-proficient cheap labor in the region.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information