Ride-hailing firm Grab Philippines said it will team up with a business process outsourcing (BPO) company in the country to expand its customer service team. The move is part of the transport vehicle network services company’s efforts to act quickly on complaints and reports from customers. During the launch of Grab’s 100-day campaign that seeks to address complaints received from passengers and drivers in the past few weeks, the company said the enlarged customer service team will ensure reports are resolved within 48 hours. The expanded customer service team, which is expected to be fully operational by July, will help Grab achieve its goal of giving passengers better trips at all times, said Cindy Toh, the ride-hailing firm’s country marketing head.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information