Everest Group has positioned HCL as leader in its recently published report Retail Banking BPO State of the Market PEAK Matrix Assessment 2016. The report said HCL has witnessed best-in-class revenue growth in retail banking BPO, supported by the company’s strong capability in regulatory and risk management support services. A total of 19 retail banking BPO service providers were evaluated and classified into three categories – Leaders, Major Contenders, and Aspirants. Leaders are those that demonstrated all round excellence, Everest said. Anoop Tiwari, Corporate Vice President and Global Head Business Services, HCL Technologies, said the recognition underscores HCL’s strengths in automation based offerings, deep domain expertise, flexible management models and a unique portfolio of digital and technology led solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information