Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS) remains confident on business growth despite the industry’s concern following the victory of US president-elect Donald Trump. The India-headquartered BPO company, which also operates contact centers in the Philippines, receives 65% of its revenue from the US. HGS global CFO Srinivas Palakodeti said it is too early to have a clear sense of what may happen after Trump becomes the next President of the US. Trump’s victory speech was very different from the rhetoric he had used in his campaign, Palakodeti said. He added that Trump has a reputation of being business friendly.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information