Global business process management services provider WNS Limited has been named a ‘Leader’ in Finance & Accounting (F&A) BPO services by IDC MarketScape. In choosing WNS as a Leader, IDC MarketScape recognized the company’s strategy and delivery models, including its commitments to tools, methodologies, and technology-enabled ‘as a service’ offerings. It also cited WNS for its vertical and geographic market expansion focus and tuck-in acquisition strategy. The IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. WNS Group CEO Keshav R. Murugesh said the company has taken big strides towards market leadership in its F&A practice.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information