Multinational enterprise software company Infor announced that it is looking to further expand its footprint in the Philippines due to the country’s continued development, young population, and robust movement of goods. Helen Masters, Infor Asia-Pacific SVP and GM, said they are interested in the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Masters said BPO firms in the country continue to gain momentum, contributing to the country’s economy and creating more jobs for Filipinos, specifically Millennials. She added that Infor already has a presence in the country’s BPO sector, with several clients using its talent assessment software. Masters said Infor is also eyeing other potential growth areas such as logistics and the public sector, noting that the government is spending money on infrastructure, which is beneficial for investors. Infor provides applications for the finance, manufacturing, supply chain, human resources, customer relationship, healthcare, retail, and public sectors. It has more than 300 clients in the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information