Analysts are concerned to know what’s going on inside Infosys after the company recorded negative growth in hiring in 2016 for the first time in the company’s 33 year history. Infosys hired around 26,000 people in the second quarter and saw 20,000 of them either leave for greener pastures, or were let go. GQG Partners fund manager Rajiv Jain attributed the hiring drop at Infosys to increased automation. With the drop in hiring, Infosys shares also went down 1.1% this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information