Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) firms accounted for 27% of net office space take up in the fourth quarter of last year, according to the 2018 Property Market Report released by real estate consultancy firm Colliers International Philippines. KPO providers took up 381,000 square meters of office space last year and could sustain the demand for office space this year, the report added. KPOs provide higher-value outsourcing services such as health information management, software engineering, and finance and accounting. Traditional offices are also expected to sustain demand for office space in 2019. Demand for more office space is likely to continue in the next 12 months, with 28% of buildings due for completion this year already 28% pre-leased, according to Colliers data.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information