A number of Malaysian information and communications technology (ICT) companies are said to be in talks with regard to becoming preferred suppliers to business process outsourcing firms in Davao in the Southern Philippines. Confirming that discussions are ongoing, Siti Azlina, Manila trade commissioner for the Malaysia External Trade Development Corp (Matrade), said several Malaysian ICT firms are keen to complement the operations of the Philippines’ domestic BPO industry and believe they can offer a wide range of mutually-beneficial solutions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information