The local unit of the Paris-based Mazars Group expects a triple-digit annual growth until 2020, as global businesses are keen on expanding their presence in Asia Pacific. Mazars Philippines Manager Jacqueline Yu-Villar said the group is currently bidding in foreign projects as part of expanding its footprint in the global market. Mazars Philippines said about half of its current revenue performance is driven by global and regional clients such as the Ingenico Group, FOSECO, Regus, Parexel, Delfingen Industry, Agoda and First Solar. She expects the revenues that Mazars Philippines generates from global firms will increase by half in the next few years. Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization that offers audit, accountancy and tax advisory, and outsourcing services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information