MiraMed Global Services (MiraMed), the premier global provider of business process outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide, has introduced its new vice president of coding and client services, Kenneth Macklem. Macklem will be responsible for operations for MiraMed On Call (MMOC), supervise client services and deliverables for MiraMed/MMOC, and oversee expansion of the risk adjustment/hierarchal condition category coding service line. Macklem served as MMOC’s vice president for business and staff development before joining MiraMed Global Services. Prior to his appointment, he has been in the Health Information Management (HIM) field for over 30 years and has worked for premier healthcare providers all over the United States. In 1990, he began specializing in coding before branching out to HIM/coding operations and acute care revenue cycle management. Coding-related computer applications, hospital system interfaces, and information flow processes are among his fields of expertise.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information