Teleperformance, a global outsourcing company, has extended assistance to the victims of the massive landslide in the City of Naga, Cebu. The company sponsored food and supplies for the victims. With the help of NGO Feed the Children, Teleperformance set up feeding stations to provide daily hot meals to the landslide victims. The massive landslide on September 20th was triggered by Typhoon Ompong (also known as Typhoon Mangkhut). It wiped out Sitios Tagaytay and Sindulan, burying some 20 mountainside homes and leaving at least 78 dead, 18 injured and displacing thousands of residents. Teleperformance has extended help to around 2,000 Filipino families from four provinces, including those in Cebu. It established feeding stations in 15 towns and distributed bags of rice. John Ricketts, Director of Disaster Services for Feed the Children, thanked Teleperformance for its support and said they will continue providing hope and resources to those affected by the storm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information