Companies in the Netherlands and the Philippines are expected to increase their collaboration following the three-day trade mission attended by 15 Dutch firms to the Philippines. Investment in the Philippines from the Netherlands will also continue to rise, according to Dutch Vice Minister for Foreign Trade Marten van den Berg. Investments from the Netherlands are mainly related to projects in manufacturing, renewable and natural gas, consumer products, housing projects and business process outsourcing. In 2015, the Netherlands topped the list of investors in the Philippines, with more than USD1.80bn, representing 33.70% of the total foreign direct investments.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information