How can the US and the Philippines expand their cooperation in the field of information and communications technology? To help find solutions, four former US ambassadors to the Philippines will visit the country and stay for three days to explore ways of improving bilateral cooperation and private sector relationships between the two nations. The US delegation is set to arrive this Sunday and will be headed by John Negroponte, former ambassador to the Philippines and Deputy Secretary of State. Negroponte is also a co-chairman of the Washington-based US-Philippines Society. Aside from him, three other high-profile American envoys who were previously assigned to the Philippines – Frank Wisner, Richard Murphy, and Thomas Hubbard – will join the mission, along with Ambassador John Maisto, US-Philippines Society president. They are set to attend the Society’s Board of Directors meeting, which will be hosted by its co-chair and Filipino business tycoon, Manuel V. Pangilinan.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information