Top Indian outsourcing companies Tata Consultancy Services, Infosys, and HCL Technologies are likely to post strong quarterly revenue, aided by the steady inflow of outsourcing deals, even as fears of a global macroeconomic slowdown cast a shadow over this year’s outlook. Analysts expect 1.8%-3% revenue growth for India’s top technology and outsourcing players, with Infosys, TCS, and HCL expected to lead the tier 1 pack. One analyst forecasts a constant currency revenue growth rate of 1.8%-2.5% for Infosys, TCS, and HCL Tech. Year-on-year, revenue growth is seen at 10.8%-13.8% for the three companies. The expectation for strong quarterly revenue was also based on the revised revenue guidance by Accenture and the outlook on digital revenues.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information