Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon has acquired the business of Inter-Media Marketing, a customer contact management solutions firm. The acquisition is part of Qualfon’s growth strategy to expand services in additional industries and expand its footprint of contact center location in the US. Inter-Media, also known as [email protected] Marketing Solutions, has three locations across Pennsylvania and South Carolina. Qualfon, which operates intelligent outsourcing centers in the Philippines, US, Guyana SA, and Mexico, said [email protected] will operate as a fully integrated part of Qualfon and take on the Qualfon brand name. [email protected], founded in 1993, services Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in the communications, insurance, healthcare, financial services, and consumer goods industries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information