Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon said its executives will lead a roundtable session on outsourcing best practices in California. In a statement, the global provider of contact center services said key take-aways during the roundtable session include determining criteria for the best outsourcing partners, approaches for conducting due diligence, contracting for success, discussing best practices for managing providers, and what to do when outsourcing goes wrong. The roundtable session on outsourcing best practices will take place at this year’s 13th Annual Customer Contact West 2017 in Huntington Beach, California.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information