People-driven business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon is investing more in the education and training of its worksite chaplains, the company said on its website. The chaplains performed more than 6,000 personal care sessions and 500 offsite visits to hospitals, funerals and homes with Qualfon employees and their immediate family members around the world in 2016. Qualfon currently has 10 chaplains located in Qualfon contact centers across the United States, Mexico, Guyana, and the Philippines. By investing in the education and training of its worksite chaplains, Qualfon wants to further the chaplains’ abilities around caring for the emotional and spiritual needs of employees. The training involves techniques to provide professional-level care, counseling, and crisis management services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information