Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon has named Robert Nachwalter as its new Chief Legal Officer, serving as the firm’s legal counsel and overseeing legal matters for the company. In a statement posted on its website, Qualfon, which operates call centres in various countries, including the Philippines, said Qualfon will serve as legal counsel on a broad range of general corporate and governance matters. Based in Chicago, Nachwalter received his BA from the University of Michigan and his JD from the University of Florida College of Law. Qualfon CEO Mike Marrow said Nachwalter, who has been practicing law for over 18 years, will bring a wide variety of professional expertise to the company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information