The Teleperformance Luzon basketball team dominated the BPO Classics tournament in Metro Manila, defeating six other business process outsourcing companies this year. In Bacolod City, the global outsourcing firm also emerged champions in the Inter-Call Center and Commercial Employees basketball league. The Teleperformance team also finished strongly in the BPO Classics volleyball tournament, with both its team ending the tournament as first runner-up in both men’s and women’s categories. Both the Metro Manila and Bacolod sports events were organized to foster camaraderie and teamwork through friendly sports competition among BPO companies. Rachel Majito-Cacabelos, Teleperformance vice president for human resources, expressed hope that the victories will bring inspiration to continue the company’s outstanding performance and teamwork both on the court and within the workplace.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information