Outsourcing major Teleperformance has recently inaugurated its 19th site in the country. The new site is within Quezon City’s new business district and has nine floors of a building at Ayala Land’s Vertis North development. It will be able to accommodate up to 3,000 employees. Teleperformance Philippines Managing Director Travis Coates said the company will continue to expand, driven by strong demand from clients in North America. However, Teleperformance Philippines Senior Vice President of Human Capital Resource Management Jeffrey Johnson said he would still like to see the government maintaining incentives for outsourcing firms and other sectors so that the industry can continue to create more jobs. Teleperformance is working with organizations to lobby the government to continue the incentives, according to Johnson. Teleperformance currently has around 40,000 employees in offices in Metro Manila, Antipolo, Baguio, Bacolod, Cebu, Cagayan de Oro and Davao.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information