French outsourcing firm Teleperformance posted better than expected 2017 results, prompting the company to propose a significant increase to its dividend. The company reported like-for-like 2017 revenue up 9% at EUR4.2bn (USD5.13bn), driven by Iberian and Latin American markets. The annual revenue for the English-speaking market and Asia-Pacific amounted to EUR1.607bn in 2017, representing a like-for-like increase of + 1.6% versus 2016. Reassured by last year’s results, the Paris-based group expects a like-for-like revenue growth above 6% or this year, and further profit margin growth to 13.5% despite the decline in the US dollar against the euro.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information