TELUS International, a global business process outsourcing and information technology outsourcing provider, now offers omnichannel solution for customer support that features a holistic “beyond technology” approach, incorporating people and operations. Its solution also enables technology to support an omnichannel customer experience. Kirsten Jepson, director of product marketing at TELUS International, explained that omnichannel represents the evolution in customer experience, allowing customers to choose how they want to interact with a brand via any media channel or device any time, any place. She added that the company’s innovation is poised to provide a truly universal and satisfying experience in today’s evolving marketplace, where consumers seamlessly switch from a website to social media to a physical location when conducting research and completing purchases.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information