Telus International Philippines (TIP) said it still accepts applications for grants from organizations that seek funding for various projects and programs. In a statement, Telus said its funding program is still open for non-profit and charitable organizations that are operating in health, education, arts and culture, technology and social values formation spaces in the Philippines. The company’s funding program is carried out by the TIP community board, a grant-giving body that looks for worthy causes and innovative ideas to aid communities. The board distributes up to US$100,000 every year. TIP corporate social responsibility manager Phoebe Carrera said the company is looking out for every possible opportunity to expand its reach and help causes that need support. Non-profit organizations, charitable institutions, and grassroots foundations with projects that are meant to address existing or emerging issues particularly on health, environment and education through social or technological innovations are eligible to apply for funding.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information