WNS Limited, a leading provider of global business process outsourcing services, has posted US$199.7 million in revenue in the third quarter of 2018. This was an increase of 5.9% from US$188.6 million in Q3 the previous year; and up 0.3% from US$199.1 million in Q2. Its profit also reached US$28.6 million, up from US$26.3 million in the previous Q3 and $24.8 million in the preceding quarter. The increase was attributed to healthy organic growth across verticals, services, and geographies, which more than offset headwinds from currency movements and hedging losses. Its operating margin also hit 16.7% in Q3 compared to 13.6% in Q3 of last year, and 14.5% in the previous quarter. The improvement was driven by increased productivity, favorable currency movements net of hedging, and operating leverage on higher volumes. Keshav Murugesh, WNS’ chief executive officer, said WNS continues to deliver solid financial performance across revenue, margins, profits and cash flow.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information