Global business process management firm WNS announced that it will release its fiscal 2019 third quarter financial and operating results on January 17. Following the announcement of results there will be an open call session for investors to ask questions that will be attended by CEO Keshav Murugesh, CFO Sanjay Puria, and COO Ronald Gillette. WNS has more than 38,500 professionals across 57 delivery centres worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK, and the US. The company also has more than 350 global clients in key industry verticals such as travel, insurance, banking and financial services, manufacturing, retail and consumer packaged goods, shipping and logistics, healthcare, and utilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information