Global IT consultancy and outsourcing services firm Accenture was recently recognized as a leader among business process outsourcing (BPO) firms across the life sciences research and development industry. The recognition was given by IDC Health Insights following its Worldwide Life Science R&D BPO 2018 Vendor Assessment, which compares major vendors against the criteria most important to life sciences companies to consider when selecting a service provider. Accenture said the leadership positioning in the IDC MarketScape emphasizes the company’s focus on providing best-in-class solutions to top global and emerging pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies. IDC Health said Accenture received high marks for transparent integration into client teams, working as a vested partner and helping the client improve its operational efficiencies across a widening portfolio of efforts. In the Philippines, Accenture is the largest BPO firm, with a presence in all the major outsourcing locations.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information