MOBI724 Global Solutions, a financial technology firm based in Montreal, Canada, announced that it has signed a commercial agreement with the Philippine branch of Fexco, an Irish fintech and payments firm. In the Philippines, Fexco’s branch also offers managed business solutions and outsourcing services and payment management solutions. In a statement, MOBI724 said its Asian subsidiary has signed the deal with Fexco to allow both companies to offer more robust and scalable processing of cash out transactions, further promoting financial inclusion in the Philippines. Fexco now has operations in 29 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, North America and Latin America. MOBI724 provides turn-key solutions for card associations, card issuers, banks, retailers and manufacturers to create, manage, deliver, track and measure incentive campaigns worldwide in real time.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information