A total of 28,246 vacancies for call center agents have been posted on the PhilJobNet, the job search portal of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) as of March 23, according to the report of Bureau of Local Employment Director Dominique Rubia-Tutay. The figure indicates the business processing outsourcing (BPO) industry remains the leading industry in terms of vacancies posted online, accounting for more than half of the 40,510 local vacancies on offer. With the thousands of jobs available on the government jobs site, Labor and Employment Secretary Rosalinda Baldoz encouraged jobseekers to avail of its services to find local job and opportunities in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information