An additional 493 Qualfon contact center managers and supervisors have earned their Sig Sigma Green Belt certification, the gold standard for process improvement in the contact center industry. The achievement marks another step forward in Qualfon’s effort to certify every supervisor in Six Sigma practices. The number of Qualfon’s certified leaders has risen to a total of 812. Qualfon’s Leadership Academy is a company-wide initiative that requires contact center supervisors, manager and leaders to complete 19 management courses and attain Six Sigma Green Belt certification through an independent certification company.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information