At least 50 American companies and individuals from the healthcare and medical insurance industry attended the Philippine healthcare information management offshoring forum in New York recently. The forum was organized by the 17-company delegation from the Healthcare Information Management Association of the Philippines (HIMAP). The 50 US firms were briefed about Philippine offshoring opportunities and the HIMS Roadmap 2022. The Philippines’ HIMS sector has grown by 41.03% (CAGR) or USD1.3bn since 2011. A testimonial presentation entitled A US Company’s Offshoring Experience in the Philippines was shared by John Chess, Managing Director, KMC Solutions. The Philippine delegation travelled to New York, Orlando, Houston, and San Francisco.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information